Text wrapping around photos
Could someone more savvy with HTML and blogs than me please tell me how to get the text to stop wrapping around the pictures as you can see has been done in the Hamiota and Healthy Beginnings posts below?
I drag photos here and there and think I have the text lined up above or underneath photos but then when I publish the post, it's not the way I want it. The other posts, I just got lucky from all my fiddling around, but I'm quite certain that there is a more scientific approach to the matter.
Blogger help has nothing on the topic as far as I can see.

4 Comments:
ailsa, when you are in the pop-up screen that allows you to add a picture, right below the "browse" button and to the left of "image size" there is a section that says "chose layout". There are options for where you want to picture to go - if you select "left" or "right" then it wraps around the text. You have to click on "center" before uploading your picture and that way it puts your pic smack in the middle, either above or below the text. Hope this helps :)
That's what I was going to suggest as well!
-Lindsay-
Thank you so much! Funny how a silly little thing like that can get really frustrating and be a time waster. ;)
Good to keep in touch through your blog. I have yet to meet your daughter but am sure enjoying watching her grow through the pictures here.
Love, Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home