Today is the Bahá’í New Year (Naw-Ruz), which happens to correspond with the first day of spring. We feel very blessed, for we are going into this new year with a precious new addition to our family.
Aleta's hair has grown a lot recently. And it is starting to acquire a bit of a curl.
She has been taking a lot of interest in looking outside, and focussing on what is out there. "Spring? You're telling me it's spring? I dunno, mom. There's still a lot of snow out there."
Aleta looooves books. Board books and cloth books are great, because regular paper books would not last (she LOVES paper too!). Her favorite books these days are
Ten Little Ladybugs,
Goodnight Moon,
Where is Baby's Bellybutton? (previously featured on this blog), and
Hand Hand Fingers Thumb.

These pictures were taken today; those above within the last week.
Happy New Year everyone!!
3 Comments:
I love the photos of Aleta, what a charmer! I so much wish we could get together and let the kids play. I also love the pix of you and your family when you were little. So adorable!
Hey Ailsa --
I've finally gotten DSL and both my computers hooked up remotely, so now I can get online more easily -- so I'm spending more time communicating. Love the pictures of the baby -- she's very sweet. Roger Lee got me hooked up with facebook, which is fun. Hope you're well. I'll be in Toronto at the end of June -- any chance you'll be around? Lynn
My, has she grown! She has a lot of books to discover and love from your own collection, Ailsa.
Post a Comment
<< Home