Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

19 May 2007

Sebastian

At the end of March, Dale, Aleta and I, along with Ken & Eleanor, joined Bev & Nestor, Kim, Chad & Sebastian at Watrous for a couple of days, to soak in the mineral pool there. For information about the healing waters of Lake Manitou, see the following website: http://www.manitousprings.ca/

But of course, having a chance to get with the youngest member of the Leftwich family, Sebastian, was a real highlight. He was born just before Christmas, and is catching up to Aleta.

A four-generation picture - great-grandma Eleanor holding Sebastian, Bev, and Kimberley


Aleta is very interested in her little cousin (okay, first cousin, once-removed, but we'll explain that whole system to her when she's 14 or 20 or something).

CUTIE-PIE!

(Last two photos stolen from Bev...)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 21 May, 2007 21:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is kinda cute isn't he?!
Though, I may be biased.

Our Grandma, we called her Granny, used to tell us that she talked to our pictures every night at bedtime as she walked passed them on the top of the television, on her way to bed. Of course that was before the internet was used so commonly to stay in touch, but each time I look at the photos that you post here, I feel a special connection to my family so far away, and I often think of her. I know it's not that far away, relatively speaking, but just the same, months often go by between visits and with this, we can still watch Aleta as she grows. I love that you do this.
That big bowl of balls looks like so much fun!
Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home