Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

11 July 2006

She has finally arrived!


We are happy to announce the arrival of our daughter!

Aleta Grace Leftwich














Born on 7 July 2006, at 4:30 p.m.
Yorkton General Hospital, Yorkton, Saskatchewan

Stats: Weight 3180 g (7 lb ΒΌ oz); Height 51 cm (20 inches)

Historical note: She is named in honour of Aleta Hedley and Gracie Leftwich, the mothers of both of her grandfathers.

4 Comments:

At 11 July, 2006 15:45, Blogger Menchie, Maarten, Enna-Marie & Ethan said...

Dear Ailsa and Dale,

Congratulations!!! We are so happy with the news (we were waiting for this). Your daughter is soo beautiful, with chubby chicks already. We wish you all the best...with motherhood and parenting...enjoy!!!

Lots of love, M & M EM

 
At 11 July, 2006 16:40, Blogger Lindsay Lamar said...

She is sooooo cute! I look forward to seeing her grow up!

 
At 11 July, 2006 22:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My georgeous neice is finally here! She is so perfect.....Good job you two! Now my brother has two beautiful ladies in his life. How fortunate he is.
As you know, we are all very excited here and can hardly wait to cuddle her, play with her (spoil her a little) and watch her grow, in the meantime, you can't post too many photos, I promise no one will get sick of them.
Hope that you are resting when you are able to, and recovering well from the birth. Rest and take full advantage of your Mom being with you.
Love,
Bev.

 
At 12 July, 2006 09:16, Blogger Mutale and Jarrett said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you Oh! she is so cute... Welcome to the world Aleta Grace Leftwich. I wish you all the very best as you nurture and watch Aleta Grace grow. I look forward to seeing more of her pictures. Take care.

Lots of love, hugs and kisses,

-Muts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home