Back to Haifa

In February and March of 2006, I was invited back to the Bahá’í World Centre in Haifa, Israel to assist in the Archives Office for 6 weeks. I had previously spent 6.5 years there, during two different periods of service, between 1988 and 1991, and between 2000 and 2004.
Just a few glimpses of my recent time there...










5 Comments:
Your pictures from Haifa are great! It makes me miss all our friends!
So glad you are blogging. Looking forward to pregnancy and baby updates.
Selvi
It was soo nice to have you back here!! Although we didn't really had much chance to spend quite time together. Please keeps us updated on your baby's development :) Best wishes Shingo.
It was so lovely to see you in Haifa! Finding your blog was such a delight. I await updates and pictures of the soon-to-arrive baby Leftwich.
It's so exciting to see the baby pictures. I would love to see some Ailsa pictures too! Could you get Dale to take some for us? Ok, silly me, I know you really don't see much of Dale these days, unless you're riding on the tractor with him. But maybe you could ask Mom to take some so we can see you as you progress through these next couple of months.
Hugs for you and my brother
Love,
Bev.
Post a Comment
<< Home