Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

22 May 2006


For those of you who have difficulty figuring out ultrasound pictures (especially some of the earlier ones I posted), I think it will be hard to not see the little face in this one! We have about 8 weeks before the baby (sex still unknown) is due. When I went for the ultrasound, I saw the baby's mouth opening and closing - so cute! I know there are other even more high-tech options out there (one of my friends had a video she watched over and over) but this was still pretty cool.

2 Comments:

At 23 May, 2006 19:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look awesome! Very pregnant, yes, but it does look good on you, seriously
And that baby! Liana thinks it looks like a little boy. Regardless, I'm very anxious to cuddle with him/her.

 
At 24 May, 2006 20:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't been in touch recently but we're thinking about you. You do look great and so does the baby! Aim for July 21st, eh? - my birthday! Our Sara is pregnant! Due the beginnng of November. Wish I was closer for the rhubarb! - we keep mowing over ours. Love, Celoris & John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home