Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

26 January 2008

A busy girl - November & December

We've been off travelling much of the last month and a half and I haven't had a chance to get to posting much in the blog lately. Also, this little girl keeps us busy. Or should I say, she keeps herself busy...

They finally let me wash dishes!



Markers don't just draw on paper, they show up on fridges and floors and, well, anywhere I want them to!


After the first time washing dishes, it became clear that I could be trusted on a chair in front of the sink.





Helping Mom bake, but I'm not sure why she put that cookbook in front of me; I haven't mastered reading cookbooks yet.
And then there's Dad, he needed some help replacing the kitchen faucet. I don't know what they would do without me to keep them on task.
I even tried to get Dad's workshirt on so I could help him sell some seed, but I think I need a smaller size.


After all that work, time for a nap.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home