Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

18 September 2007

Jennifer and Brennan's wedding

Dale's cousin Jennifer got married this weekend in Regina. I think she is the youngest of all of his cousins, and the daughter of Eleanor's sister Carol. The wedding took place in a beautiful church in the "Cathedral district" of Regina, with the reception at the Hotel Saskatchewan.

I managed to not get a very good picture of the bride and groom but am hoping that Bev did and I can post it here later. Here they are after the ceremony, greeting wedding guests.


Carol (right) with Eleanor and Bev

Aleta made some new friends! (She was in something prettier, but it was so cold in that ballroom I had to put her in something warm to fall asleep in).
And us, after the wedding ceremony (thanks Bev!)

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 18 September, 2007 18:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this picture of the three of you turned out rather well, of course you all looked great!
Sorry though, I was not able to get a very good shot of the bride and groom either

 
At 24 September, 2007 01:24, Blogger sashwee said...

Hi there,
It's great seeing all these photos of you and especially of Aleta, and seeing what it's like for her to grow up farming. What a great life. I think you wrote about the prairies a while back. BBC is having a program about music inspired by the prairies this week I think.
You seem so comfortable with mothering. Lovely for you and your sweet family.
xox,
Selvi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home