Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

20 August 2006

Other trip highlights

As we wound up our trip, we went to Auntie Bev's house in Saskatoon, where I got to meet my cousins Kimberley and her boyfriend Chad, and Liana. We only managed to get a picture of me with Kimberley...


... and Bailey, who was highly interested in my presence, and always ready to play.

Which reminded me that at the beginning of the trip, we stopped off at Uncle Glenn's house in Regina, where we also met Bruno (not shown) and Bandit. Bandit thought that I was a new toy we brought for him. You know, I think I'll have a lot of fun with Bandit and Bailey as I get older!


The last person we visited with on our trip was Garry (Mister Brown), who took good care of me while Mommy and Daddy ate dinner.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home