Ailsa and Dale Leftwich

09 August 2006

I had my first birthday! (one month)

Here is what I am looking like these days...

After bath time:

Auntie Bev made a great sleeping surface when she and Uncle Nestor came to visit me this past Saturday!
So, for that matter, did Auntie Leslie when she and Uncle David came a couple of weeks ago!


Deep in thought? "No wait, wait, I almost have it!" - or just real relaxed? (or in fact sound asleep on someone else's lap???)


I am in fact awake sometimes... Do you think maybe I'm getting enough to eat? Wow am I pudging up. Last week Mommy and Daddy figured out that I've been gaining almost a pound a week since I came home from the hospital.

I really like this cradle/swing! And it gives Mommy a break from time to time. She highly recommends it to new parents.

Well, with any luck, like, if I sleep a little more so Mommy can sleep too, and get to other stuff besides feeding me, you'll see more pictures of moi soon!!!

2 Comments:

At 09 August, 2006 10:52, Blogger Lindsay Lamar said...

Oh, what a sweetie! Just look at that face!

 
At 13 August, 2006 09:22, Blogger sashwee said...

Sweetie pie! So lovely to see pictures of her. Thanks so much for sharing.
xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home