Aleta meets Grandpa... and a whole bunch of other relatives
Last week, when I was 5 weeks old, we drove all the way from Esterhazy to High River, Alberta, so I could meet my Grandpa Hedley, see Grandma Hedley again, and meet my Uncle Duncan, Uncle Darren and Auntie Naghmeh and their kids, see Uncle David and Auntie Leslie again, and meet some other cousins.
Grandpa and I had a real nice chat. He thinks that I even look a bit like my great-grandma Aleta, his mom.
These are some of the people we hung with at the park one day, including Mommy's cousins Jill and her boyfriend Cam, Ian and his wife Annette and their three boys, Lorne and his girlfriend Marina, as well as Uncle David and Auntie Leslie, and Uncle Darren and Auntie Naghmeh.
Grandma is here too, with her brother, Great-Uncle Leonard and Great-Aunt Florence.
Would you believe that I slept through almost the entire picnic?? That warm summer breeze was just so relaxing...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home